Monday 28 November 2011

Introduction


Some facts about me...
  • Known as Sir Faiz, sometimes they called me Sir F.
  • Having Diploma in Business Studies, Professional Degree of Logistics Management from Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK) and DPLI (TESL) UiTM
  • Worked as Recruitment Consultant, consulting people for a job with Swedish based company before decided to jump into education line as English Teacher
  • Passionate about my job and always hope that I can bring changes into student's life, from negative to positive and from sadness to happiness
  • I always believe that school's life is not only about reading books. Intelligent is also based on whatever talents that particular students posses such as singing, acting, debating, sports & etc. I'm in a mission to discover and polish these hidden talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment